Global Quest Ltd (GQL) provides the www.wifitutors.co.uk website for your educational and informational purposes. Please feel free to browse.
1. ACCESS TO www.wifitutors.co.uk: GQL grants you a limited non-transferable right to access the non-subscription area of www.wifitutors.co.uk at no charge to you. However, you are responsible for providing all hardware, software, telephone or other communications equipment and/or service to connect to the Internet and accessing www.wifitutors.co.uk and are responsible for all Internet access charges, telephone charges or other fees or charges incurred in connecting to the Internet and accessing www.wifitutors.co.uk, and GQL shall not be responsible for any of these things.
2. SOFTWARE: Any program accessible from www.wifitutors.co.uk or any software available for download from www.wifitutors.co.uk is owned by GQL or other third party provider, and all copyright rights therein are reserved. You agree that you will not download, copy or install such software unless you first agree to the terms and conditions of any license agreement that accompanies, is included with, or in any way applies to the software.
3. CONTENT: You agree to access and use www.wifitutors.co.uk only for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to your use of www.wifitutors.co.uk, including any Interactive Area. By accessing www.wifitutors.co.uk you agree that you will not:
(i) post or use www.wifitutors.co.uk to commit a criminal offense or to encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, Federal or international law or regulation, including, but not limited to, export control laws and regulations;
(ii) post or transmit any unlawful, infringing, threatening, libellous, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, profane, or otherwise objectionable contents;
(iii) alter, damage or delete any content or other communications that are not your own or to otherwise interfere with the ability of others to access www.wifitutors.co.uk;
(iv) disrupt the normal flow of communication in any Interactive Area;
(v) claim a relationship with or to speak for any business, association, institution or other organization for which you are not authorized to claim such a relationship;
(vi) post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation to other users;
(vii) infringe any third partys rights, including, without limitation, intellectual property rights such as trademark, service-mark, copyright, and patent rights, as well as any publicity rights or privacy rights;
(viii) be false, inaccurate or misleading; or
(ix) otherwise create any liability on GQL’s behalf. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, you agree that you will indemnify GQL for any knowing or unknowing breach of this paragraph 3.
4. TERMINATION: The only right that you have with respect to dissatisfaction with any policies, guidelines, or practices of GQL in operating www.wifitutors.co.uk or any Content, is for you to discontinue accessing www.wifitutors.co.uk. GQL, in its sole discretion, may terminate or temporarily suspend your access to all or any part of www.wifitutors.co.uk, without notice, for conduct that GQL believes is a violation of this Agreement or any policies or guidelines posted by www.wifitutors.co.uk, or for other conduct which GQL, in its sole discretion, believes is harmful to other users. GQL may discontinue operating www.wifitutors.co.uk and terminate this Agreement without notice at any time for any reason in its sole discretion.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY (THIS PARAGRAPH 5. APPLIES IN ALL COUNTRIES AND JURISDICTIONS IN WHICH SUCH TERMS ARE VALID AND ENFORCEABLE). www.wifitutors.co.uk IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT CONTAINED WITHIN INTERACTIVE AREAS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE INTERACTIVE AREAS FOR ANY PURPOSE OR ABOUT ITS LEGITIMACY, LEGALITY, VALIDITY, ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, STABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR CURRENTNESS.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF www.wifitutors.co.uk, INCLUDING ANY INTERACTIVE AREA, IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER GQL, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES OR AGENTS WARRANT THAT www.wifitutors.co.uk WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF www.wifitutors.co.uk OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CONTENT OF www.wifitutors.co.uk.
www.wifitutors.co.uk is PROVIDED ON AN AS IS, AS AVAILABLE BASIS WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT WILL GQL OR ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (EVEN IF GQL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE www.wifitutors.co.uk, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOST BUSINESS, LOST DATA, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER DAMAGES OR LOSSES THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETIONS OF FILES, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT LIMITED TO ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO GQLS RECORDS, PROGRAMS, OR SERVICES. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES/PROVINCES/COUNTIES/COUNTRIES GQL’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED IN THIS SECTION.
6. LINKS: Some links on www.wifitutors.co.uk lead to sites posted by independent site owners. www.wifitutors.co.uk do not review independent sites or control their content, and merely provides these links to visitors for their convenience. These links are not an endorsement of products, services, or information provided by such sites. Further, the inclusion of these links to other sites does not imply that the other sites have given permission for inclusion of these links, or that there is any relationship between www.wifitutors.co.uk and the linked sites. GQL is an independent operating company and reference to other companies does not imply any partnership, joint venture, or other legal connection. GQL shall not be responsible for the actions of the respective owners of these other sites. For any interested party, GQL grants the right to create links to the www.wifitutors.co.uk home page, but only their home pages, if such link(s) uses www.wifitutors.co.uk trademarks and/or logos in accordance with the below terms and conditions of the Trademark and Logo Policy.
7. TRADEMARK AND LOGO POLICY: www.wifitutors.co.uk trademarks and logos are the property of GQL. License for their use is granted for the sole purpose of promoting www.wifitutors.co.uk and encouraging visits to our website. Licensees may not vary the spelling, add or delete hyphens, combine or separate words, abbreviate or alter in any way www.wifitutors.co.uk marks. Licensees shall not reproduce, use, or authorize the reproduction or use of www.wifitutors.co.uk marks in any manner other than expressly authorized by GQL. www.wifitutors.co.uk marks may not be combined with those of another company. Any use of the www.wifitutors.co.uk marks that implies a relationship with or endorsement by GQL is strictly prohibited. GQL has the right to control the use of its marks, and you agree to comply with any and all reasonable requests in relation to the use of GQL marks. The following statement must accompany the use of GQL trademarks and logos: www.wifitutors.co.uk are either registered trademarks or logos of GQL.
At www.wifitutors.co.uk we recognize that our members are concerned about the privacy of the information that we collect from our members and our plans for using this information. www.wifitutors.co.uk collects personally identifiable information (name, e-mail address, etc.) and/or demographic data (city, zip/post code, school names, interests, etc.) that you submit when you:
1) register for our services,
2) complete a survey, or
3) send us an e-mail.
We may use this information to process and maintain your account, compile demographic statistics about our users, and display to you information and advertisements that match your interests and profile. We will never sell your personal information to any company for any reason.
IP Addresses and Cookies
www.wifitutors.co.uk uses IP addresses (random numbers assigned to individual computers) to help administer our Web site and anonymously track content preferences and traffic patterns.
Deletion of your information. If you decide that you no longer want to receive e-mail or information from www.wifitutors.co.uk you may contact us at:
Global Quest Ltd
Signal Centre of Business Excellence
2 Innotec Drive Balloo Road
BT19 7TD Attention: Privacy Dept
Deletion of your information will usually take four to six weeks.
SECURITY AND LINKS: The security of the information you provide to www.wifitutors.co.uk is important to us. We use encryption software and other security measures to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of sensitive information under our control. However, www.wifitutors.co.uk site includes banner links to other sites from our sponsors, and when you choose to visit those sites, we are not responsible for their privacy policies or actions, and you should review the privacy policies of these parties when supplying personally identifiable information to them.
9. SERVICE MARK NOTICE: www.wifitutors.co.uk, www.wifitutors.com, www.wifitutor.com, www.ezymaths.com, www.wifienglish.com, www.wifimaths.com, www.wifiscience.com, www.wifiphysics.com, www.biology.com, www.chemistry.com, www.wifisensei.com GiQ trademarks, service marks, trade dress and logos are owned by GQL. All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used on www.wifitutors.com and www.wifitutor.com are the trademarks, service marks, and logos of their respective owners.
10. INDEMNITY: USER HEREBY AGREES TO, AT ITS OWN EXPENSE, INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD GQL HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY LOSS, COST, DAMAGES, LIABILITY, OR EXPENSE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO (A) A THIRD-PARTY CLAIM, ACTION OR ALLEGATION OF INFRINGEMENT BASED ON INFORMATION, DATA, FILES OR OTHER CONTENT SUBMITTED BY USER, (B) ANY FRAUD, MANIPULATION, OR OTHER BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT BY A USER OR USERS, OR (C) ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIM, ACTION OR ALLEGATION BROUGHT AGAINST GQL OR RELATED COMPANY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF www.wifitutors.co.uk. GQL WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN ITS DEFENSE AND HIRE COUNSEL OF ITS CHOICE, AT USER’S EXPENSE. USER WILL NOT SETTLE ANY ACTION OR CLAIMS ON GQL’S BEHALF WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF GQL.
11. NO AGENCY OR PARTNERSHIP: No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of this Agreement. You do not have any authority of any kind to bind GQL in any respect whatsoever. The parties are independent contractors. Neither party may direct or control the day-to-day activities of the other; neither party may create or assume any obligation on behalf of the other.
12. WEBSITE CONTENTS : We distribute subject content, and other animations and we reserve the right to display and promote the content or other information on our WebSites to you in any manner we choose in our sole and absolute discretion. In addition, the GQL allows you and other third parties to post comments, give feedback concerning the services offered, our tutors, and subject content distributed by us. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information that constitutes part of the content expressed or made available by third parties on our WebSites are those of the respective authors or producers and not of GQL, or its shareholders, directors, officers, or employees. Under no circumstances shall GQL or its shareholders, directors, officers, directors, or employees be held liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through our WebSites. It is your responsibility to evaluate the information, opinion, advice, or other content available through our Websites.
13. USAGE OF INFORMATION SUBMITTED: GQL reserves its right to use, any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, or techniques or any other material contained in any communication you may send to GQL and or associated companies, including, without limitation, responses to questionnaires or through postings to the GQL WebSites without further compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and creating, modifying or improving the GQL WebSite or other WebSites. Furthermore, by posting or submitting any Content to us, or in responding to questionnaires, you grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free irrevocable license and right to display, use, reproduce or modify the Content submitted in any media, software or technology of any kind now existing or developed in the future.
Please note GQL does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for use or publication, and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to GQL. Should you send any unsolicited materials or ideas, you do so with the understanding no additional consideration of any sort will be provided to you, and you are waiving any claim against us and our affiliates regarding the use of such materials and ideas, even if material or an idea is used that is substantially similar to the idea you sent.
14. FAIR USGE POLICY : Under the tutoring contract, GQL offers scheduled and instant sessions for a single student. Unlimited sessions are subject to a maximum limit of one session, extending to sixty minutes, every day. Every student must have his or her own tutoring subscription, and must not overbook sessions and not attend them, if overbooking happens inadvertently. Subscription abuse includes the usage of one account by multiple students, booking sessions and not showing up for them, and using more than one session every day. These shall constitute a violation of the terms of service and GQL reserves the right to cancel a customer account or limit usage if there is suspected account abuse. If your account is suspended or limited please contact customer service for an account reinstatement. Cancelled or limited accounts are not entitled to any refunds for used or unused subscription services. It will be incumbent upon the subscriber to keep their account details confidential and private and cancel sessions they can’t attend within the prescribed time limit to allow booked tutors to be available to help other students.
15. LIMITATIONS OF USE: In order to subscribe to our services you must have attained the legally permitted age in your country of residence. If you are under this prescribed age you may be allowed to utilise the service only with the involvement of a parent or legal guardian. Unless otherwise specified, the content on our WebSites is for your personal and non-commercial use and we grant you a limited license to access these WebSites for that purpose only. You may not download (other than through page caching necessary for personal use), modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, duplicate, publish, license, create derivative works from, or offer for sale any information contained on, or obtained from, these WebSites without our express written consent.
16. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT: GQL respects the intellectual property rights of others. GQL does not promote, foster or condone the copying of copyrighted material or any other infringing activity. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or are aware of any infringing material on this WebSite, or know of someone who is making unauthorised use of the contents of websites www.globalquest.co.uk, www.wifitutors.com, www.wifitutor.com, www.wifisensei.com, www.wifimaths.com, www.wifienglish.com, www.wifiscience.com, www.wifiphysics.com, www.wifichemistry.com, www.wifibiology.com, please notify us of your concerns in writing.
Global Quest Ltd
Signal Centre of Business Excellence
2 Innotec Drive Balloo Road
BT19 7TD Attention: Privacy Dept
17. GENERAL COUNSEL : Your notice must be signed and contain the following:
(i) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
(ii) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
(iii) Identification of the material on one of our WebSites that is claimed to be infringing, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
(iv) Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and, if available, your e-mail address;
(v) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
(vi) A statement that the above information is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are, or are authorised to act on behalf of, the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
Our copyright notice email address is email@example.com. Please note, however, that for your notice to be effective under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, the notice must be served in writing and contain the elements described above. We will not be able to respond to any customer service or other issues through this email address.
These Terms and Conditions and any policies applicable to you posted on this WebSite constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such matter. All rights not expressly granted herein are expressly reserved. These Terms and Conditions shall inure to our benefit and to the benefit of our agents, licensors, licensees, successors, and assigns. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be illegal or unenforceable, such Terms and Conditions will be deemed nullified or curtailed to the extent necessary to make the Terms and Conditions legal and enforceable and will remain, as modified, in full force and effect. These Terms and Conditions and all matters or issues collateral thereto will be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance within the jurisprudence of Northern Ireland applicable to contracts executed and performed entirely therein (without regard to any principles of conflict of laws), and jurisdiction for any court action in Northern Ireland. Any notice or other communication to be given hereunder will be in writing and given by facsimile, recorded or certified or electronic mail. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as making either party the partner, joint venture, agent, legal representative, employer, contractor or employee of the other. Neither party shall have, or hold itself out to any third party as having, any authority to make any statements, representations or commitments of any kind, or to take any action that shall be binding on the other except as provided for herein or authorised in writing by the party to be bound.
19. SERVICE MODIFICATIONS: We may add, change or eliminate features, pricing, nomenclature and other aspects of our services and make other changes at any time and these Terms will continue to apply to the Services as modified. We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the site or the Services, or any part thereof, with or without any notice. You are agreeable that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the site or the Services in part or in full.
From quality home tutoring in London to intensive maths tuition in Dublin, Wifi Tutors provide a team of qualified and experienced private tutors servicing every part of the UK and Ireland. Home tutoring can provide a host of benefits, and our online system can help you overcome those barriers to learning and roadmap your route to success.